- PKCie Management Consultants GmbH, GER *
Participating companies at the 3rd ECP: At a glance
Participants from the following countries have registered:
Austria, Denmark, Germany, India
The numbers behind the company names indicate the number of participants of
- Reaxis B.V., NLD*
- Bodo Möller Chemie GmbH, GER **
- Borealis Polyolefine GmbH, AUT **
- Ehrfeld Mikrotechnik GmbH **
- evoxx technologies GmbH, GER **
- MK-Versuchsanlagen und Laborbedarf, GER *
- nanoSaar AG, GER *
- TCI Deutschland GmbH, GER *
- Beiersdorf AG, GER *
- Henkel AG & Co. KGaA, GER *
- LG Technology Center Europe, GER (2) *
- Mitsui & Co. Deutschland GmbH, GER *
- The Novo Nordisk Foundation, DNK *
- Thyssenkrupp Industrial Solutions AG, GER *
- Croda GmbH, GER *
- High-Tech Gründerfonds Management GmbH, GER *
- Chemiepark Bitterfeld-Wolfen GmbH, GER *
Cluster and Non Profit Organizations
- BCNP Consultants GmbH, GER (3)
- Isle Utilities B.V., *
- Syngene International Ltd., IND *
- Ter Hell & Co GmbH, GER **
ECP friends and Holger Bengs support you in finding further business contacts.
* verbal commitment for participation
Who-is-Who? – Fast access to participants
Here you can find a summary of all participating companies: This will give you a quick overview enabling you to make contact directly with possible customers and partners as well as helping you to prepare for your visit to the 3rd European Chemistry Partnering.
The Who-is-Who of the 3rd ECP: All participating companies listed A to Z:
Remark about Who is who
- This information supplies just a quick overview and is intended to act as a supplement ahead of the Partnering meetings.
- Responsibility for the content and accuracy of this Who-is-Who? is that of the company itself.
Take advantage of early registration and immediately become part if the event’s marketing.